Friday, September 22, 2006

Hard Rocking Show

Friday nights = gimmick nights!

September 23, Ramadan Starts.


Today, technically, is a Friday. A usual gimmick day/night. I stayed the whole day at Jass' hotel room to keep him company. I got bored watching all the music videos that he got, the likes of Abba and all. Wee, music is fine though but my eyes got really sore from watching too much and less sleep.

As soon as the night fall, I asked everyone to go out. I am 100% bored. So, off we went around 11 o'clock in the evening already. We passed by our place to get May. We drove that far going to Hard Rock cafe, which is near to Abu Dhabi. It is passed 12 o'clock then.

Sad to say, bars are closed. Maybe not yet. They are just waiting for people to come out of the bar. All disappointed, we drove back to Deira, Dubai. We felt our tummy conplaining so we went to our favorite cafeteria to eat some burgers and drink some fresh juice. Later when we feel our tummy full, we drive May home and we head back to the hotel to sleep some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment