I didn't went to work. Why? It is because Jass, a Saudi Arabia national, is wandering on the streets of Dubai, [as usual, missing!] Jass is a friend of mine. He is such a cool guy! He doesn't look like "Ariabiano" though. Haha! he looks like African or American. He doesn't care a bit.
Why I didn't go to work? It is because as early as 2 o'clock in the morning, Jass is bugging me on my mobile. Saying he needs me to guide him on the streets of Dubai. He came from Hard Rock cafe and he wanted to get me at home. I got mad coz he called me in the wee of the evening. He said, he just thought that I might be with my date Wednesday night 'til early dawn. Huh, I didn't go out for a date! My boyfriend had his fun times with his friends at Fujairah. How could that be?
So via our mobile conversation, I instructed him to go my place and fetch me. I was wearing my slippers, tee and shorts [typical "pambahay"] when he get me. He wanted to go to Umm Al Quwain, 2 emirates far from Dubai, to buy something. I asked him if he could still drive that far, he said NO. So we went back to house and waited for ate Mai, if she could drive us, since Jass' car is Prado, manual. I can't drive yet! no license and all. [I don't want to drive a Saudian plate if ever I have my license.]
Off we went to that far far UAE emirate, heck! just to buy liquor. He bought me a big bottle of Bailey's, he bought J&B and Black Label for his self. As posted on the liqour store, they will be closed the next day, sept22, due to Ramadan. We saw a guy there, who actually bought a lot of liqour [as in box-box!], maybe stock 'til Ramadan ends.
After buying the stuffs, we went off the road, bought some ice and cups on the nearest gasoline station. As soon as we drift off, we are all drinking alcohol but in a coffee cup [such disguise eh?]. We had an early traffic at Sharjah, an emirate beside Dubai. We were stucked there for like almost 2 hours. We arrived at Dubai, we look for a Hotel where Jass could take his rest and ate Mai too.
We sleep some before I go home to sleep more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment