Sunday, January 28, 2007

Shimaa's fancy..

I went home afterlunch yesterday.. Well, it was a Saturday and I spent it half day at work.. Since I was not that hungry, I jumped directly to bed.. Nasser wake me up when my phone rings..

When I got up, we're suppose to eat.. Instead, I dress up 'coz Shimaa asked me to keep her company since she wanted to go to a photo house to have her pictorials.. We drive to Al Rigga and at last, since our tummies can not make it home, we eat out at Al Ghurair foodcourt..

After we burped, we get ourselves out of the mall to get a cab going home.. We played jokes on the driver.. He first asked how could we [Shimaa & me] be friends, we're not of the same Nationality.. We told him, we're sisters with just different moms [haha!]

We got home really tired but very happy.. I smoked before I signed off..

No comments:

Post a Comment