Thursday, January 18, 2007

unexpected things happens

it was around 10PM yesterday when I went out of the flat to go dinner with Nasser.. he drove 2 hours from Khor Fakkan to go home to his brother at Sharjah.. he was complaining that he was hungry.. I suggested him to eat at the nearest restaurant that he would pass by.. he don't wanna eat alone that is why he invited me along.. he told me he will give me a call once he is near my area..

since it would be heartless for me just to left Shaimaa alone at home, out of courtesy I invited her to come with us without telling Nasser about it.. good thing, it went well.. it was okay with Naz..

we drive, drive and drive while they talk, talk and talk in Arabic [I understand some, but not all..] and all the time I listen and sulk alone.. I realized that we went Baniyas Sq to get some food and drive back again to Al Mamzar to eat the food Naz bought..

Naz drove us home at 12MN.. Shaimaa jumped out of the car first, I am suppose to follow her but he held me.. we talked some.. I wanna spend some more time with him but he is complaining already that he was tired, he needs to go home and everything.. I understand him but still I stayed on his car and making some silly jokes on him.. maybe I had too much that he can not handle it anymore.. he asked me to go home and sleep.. still to make him more mad, I told him am not going home yet and I will go somewhere..

as I planned to go inside the building, my mobile ring.. an unexpected unknown caller in the middleof the night.. out of curiousity, I answered it and had time with the caller.. I forgot that Nasser is still in sight.. guess I made him mad..

No comments:

Post a Comment