I went to Abu Dhabi as soon as I finished my work.. I was to spend the weekends with my Habibi.. I stepped foot on Abu Dhabi soil past midnight already.. I called Mousa as soon as I goy myself inside a cab.. I asked him if I could go straight to his house or something.. He asked me just to go ahead, he was still out [dunno where-the-hell is OUT..] and he will come by if I got myself settled already over at his place..
Troubles can really happen anytime, anywhere and with anyone.. I, myself, was never exempted to that ANYONE.. As I stepped inside the building, I felt this something that someone is watching me behind my back.. yeah, a scary Pakistani who happened to be the Nator [watchman] for the building.. I felt sick and disgusted as I saw his face.. damn, feels like I was in scary movie.. I played cool, fear was not what I needed that time..
I flipped my phone open and send Mousa an SMS.. during that time I am trying to talk with that nator who doesn't even know how to speak English! damn, my ass! such stupid scary people that I will meet in AUH.. he asked me things like, 'malum Arabic? [Do you know how to speak Arabic?], where are you going? who you will visit?' and so many Arabic words more that I can not digest on my so-little-Arabic-knowledge..
I sent my message to my Habibi already and I furiously answered him back.. 'mafi malum Arabic, suway.. [I don't know to speak Arabic, just little], who the hell are you? are you the owner of this place? I am suppose to visit some friends but you get me scared already so I will not be going' damn, I spoke too much due that I got really irritated, I don't give a shit if he understand me or not..
I walked passed the parking lot, while answering a call from Mousa.. He asked me to go to the OUT place where he was sitting alone.. I grabbed the first cab who passed my way and call Habibi as soon as he driver asked me 'Where to?'.. they talked and after 3Dirhams taxi fare, I am looking at the Johansson Hotel, where they got Disco and Bars at the second floor.. I was instructed to give him a missed call if I got my ass on the location, but I failed him.. as soon as I enter the building, I made a missed call.. got worried that I don't have netwrok provider while at the lift..
I saw him at once when I get myself out of the lift.. He shook my hand as greeting.. haha, he did not even kissed me 'coz of the fact that we are in a public place.. so I light my cigarette as soon as I sat down.. he asked me what will I drink, I ordered same what he got, Heineken beer.. after 2 cans of beer he asked the bartender to give me a Tequila shot.. I welcomed it like nothing.. we talked, talked, watch movies, laugh, giggles, smoke and drink until the bar closed at 2o'clock in the morning..
I was peculiarly tired that time [from work & 2hour travel], add the inccident with the scary nator, 2 cans of beer & 1 shot of Tequila-- it turned out that I got real drunk! I walked hand & hand with Mousa for fear that I will slip out on the street.. We walked like 2 streets to get the nearest cafeteria for us to buy something to eat when we got home.. after sometime, foods are ready and we went his home..
I ate fruits and foods before I finally snooze off..
