Sunday, March 25, 2007

22-24 Mar: Al Quoz rest

as soon as we [ate Jen & I] went out of the office, we headed straight to Bur Dubai Bus Station for a bus to take us at Al Quoz Industrial.. I was surprised that upon arrival at the bus station, Ronald, Jen's boyfriend, came on view and greeted us.. we spent some time walking at the CarreFour and I they sent some money in the Philippines..

good thing we ended up not riding a bus but asking someone to send us to kuya's accomodation, car lift I mean..

I spent the Friday there, eating & sleeping.. I drink too but not too much.. I watched my brother's play cards and joke each other.

Saturday came, and I did not feel well.. Since it was a half day for me to work, I just send message to my arbab that I can not make it that day.. I again, spent the whole day eating & sleeping..

I reached my place near 10o'clock in the evening..