I slept the whole day since I got my head ached as soon as I woke up.. maybe because I was tired from the basketball game and it was the first day that I used my new eyeglasses.. [mejo nanibago pa daw! hehehe]..I was left alone at my sister's home.. I checked my mails, send some messages and browse some web pages at my sister's desktop while weeing the time.. I ate seafoods noodles for breakfast which I saw at my sister's cabinet food stock.. I was eating noodles while exploring my sister's computer.. I got bored and I went back to sleep and I got my head really aching..
my sister went to Jumeirah Beach Park for ate Pepot's [my sister's BF sister] birthday celebration with her whole family.. after that they went to PEACE family day at Al Mamzar Beach Park to get the tickets for that night's concert.. I skipped everything, my head ached, my heart was in pain and I know I am sick..
I slept the whole day, I ate chocolate cereals with milk when I felt hungry.. my sister gave me a call when we were about to go to the Dubai Country Club to watch the concert.. I took a bath, dried my hair [which looked like Afro! haha.. I will post some pictures as soon as Hanzel sent it to me..] dressed up and ust waited for people to show up and we were about to go..
things turned out that we came in the venue an hour earlier for the show's call time 6o'clock.. sadly, organizers announced that the show will be starting by 7:30PM.. whoah, such long wait.. the show was hosted by Arnel Ignacio & Joy Viado and featured celebrities: Vhong Navarro with 2 StreetBoys members, ZsaZsa Padilla & Ogie Alcasid.. the show went well but I got really bad back pains, feet and legs.. so damn tired that I asked my sister to just dropped me at my place..
I ate instant rice while waited for Mai to come to stay with me for the night so I will never be afraid spending time alone..

No comments:
Post a Comment