Thursday, May 10, 2007

anti-depressant


I spent the whole day sitting in front of my computer, chat with friends back home and entertain office visitors.. my sister also gave me a task to go after her side line [visa application & ticket booking].. I am on my mobile also the whole day dealing with people & schedule.. that was because my sister diverted all her mobile phone calls to me..

As soon as the clock ticks 6o'clock, I hurriedly walk out of the office to go home since Shimaa is already waiting for me for we scheduled the night for us to go swimming.. we spent an hour swimming, floating, giggling and sitting in Jacuzzi..

Mai & Jen came to get the keys from me.. Shimaa invited them shortly in our flat and after I took a shower, they left already.. an hour after Meshmesh & I are eating our dinner, clean up after & smoke some cigarette on the veranda.. Shimaa joined me shortly, we ate nuts, drink mango juice and when we decided to have sheesha [hubbly bubbly], we never fixed it.. so much to fun..

I smoked for the last time before I call it a night.. for all I know, meshmesh stayed up until 3o'clock in the morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment