After a long day sitting at the office, going through all the pressures built up early morning, I pampered myself by having an hour swimming & sitting in Jacuzzi with Shimaa & Mai. It was really relaxing!
EARLY MONDAY: I wake up 8o'clock to pay a visit on one department of the Ministry of Labour. By 9 o'clock I opened the office & started working.
MID MONDAY: Met a Kabayan whom I booked a flight going to Kish Island, Iran yesterday to change Visa. I attended to some Visa & ticketing business most of the time. Talking to my mobile was a common scene.
LATE MONDAY: I chat with Rayand [from Philippines], the cool-nerd-guy whom I have same brain length with, I worked with him on my very first job when I was still in the University. Hell, he promised to call me tomorrow. More talking to come I guess!

No comments:
Post a Comment