Sunday, May 13, 2007

patiently waiting..

It was 1:30 in the morning, I started to watch movies from MBC2, TMC, TMC+1, TMC+2 & Dubai One TV.. while watching I am eating arabic nuts which Shimaa brought from Egypt.. I am waiting for them to go back from where they went [dunno where & got no clue about it..] with Mai's friend, Ibrahim..

I watched about 3 to 5 films when they came home at around 5 o'clock in the morning.. the sun was set up and really, its summer already.. the rays of the sun as if penetrates all my cloth-covered skin as I stand in the veranda to watch people coming & going..

I tried to sleep for 2 hours since I need to be at the office at 9o'clock but Mai & Shimaa are really still talking, joking & giggling.. I finally had my peace quarter to seven in the morning.. I slept about 2 hours and here I am now, sitting in front of my computer.. hope the 8 hours will fly fast..


No comments:

Post a Comment