even with just 2 hours sleep, I felt very energized.. I like how the sun shone on my skin.. it was not everyday that I get sunlight. I arrived exactly 9AM at the office.. spent the whole day doing this and doing that.. I made myself busy so I will not fall asleep or get bored..
the day ended with an invitation from my sister to attend her god-daughter's first birthday at Chowking in Al Ghurair Mall.. Jen and I went together for a Shawarma break while walking going to the nearest bus station.. she went off the bus earlier than I did.. I stayed for minutes at my sister's room watching some videos over youtube to make me busy..
when they got home from the mall, they asked me to wrap the gift for Bea.. after wrapping and some fixing off we went to the party.. there I saw familiar faces that I met months back in their first-friday-of-the-month PEACE (Pinoy Expats Auto Club in Emirates) organization meeting in Dubai Creek Park Gate 5.. most of the people who noticed me acknowledge my presence.. my sister dropped me at my place near 11PM..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment