Saturday, February 10, 2007

some weekends..

some weekends.. I gathered all my things to move to my nearby office.. I will be an office girl again [meaning literally living in the office!].. but still, I was more worried about Shimaa's upcoming surgical operation, recovery and health..

we fixed everything to be in order.. cleaned the house and disposed all disposables and garbages.. I helped Shimaa to prepare her luggage, checked if everything was okay.. Wael came 1:30PM to send Shimaa to Dubai Airport Terminal 1.. I wanted to send Shimaa at the airport but I guessed I can not afford to be there and get more sad about her leaving me.. I just send her on Wael's car, bid goodbye, exchanged kisses and hugged each other tight saying we will definitely miss each other..

I got misty eyed but I did not let Shimaa saw it. I want her to go her home feeling better than sad. I pretend to be strong for her faith is a bit failing especially she was dealing too much pains.

I went to Jen's house after I fixed some things at the office. Since it was a Friday, all people are on holiday and they just preferred to stay home and chit-chat. I brought vegetables for lunch cum dinner and they prepared leche flan. After I ate, I bid my goodbyes to everyone and head to my sister's place. I was not in the mood to go out and have fun. I had lots of invitations for parties and happening. I decided not to go anywhere.

I spend the night at my sister's house since people from their place asked me to set-up their iPods. I transfered lots of mp3 files and prepared it for download. I slept at Mai-Mai's bed around near 2AM..

No comments:

Post a Comment