I went to work half day for I accompanied Shimaa going on her modelling interview at Shiekh Zayed Road. Her friend, Ahmed, sent us 7 buildings away from Crowne Plaza heading Abu Dhabi. We arrived at the place 30 minutes before the 3PM scheduled casting time.
There I saw lots of ladies, different nationalities and all pretty. Shimaa is the only Arab lady on the group, most are Westerns. The supposed staffing will be for a promotion of a cigarette brand to be held at the Abu Dhabi & Dubai Airports. Promoters should be 21 years old and above since the products are tobacco. The 6-hour job for day will be paid 50AED and that will sum up around 9000AED in a month. The project duration would be a month.
We stayed at the promotions office for like one and a half hour. We decided to go home right away since we are both hungry. We later found out that Shimaa forgot her purse and I only had few Dirhams on my pocket, enough to get a bus for transportation. Like we had a choice! So, off we go to the nearest bus stand to wait for a public bus. We went Satwa Bus Station first before we headed straight to Hor Al Anz. The travel time was an hour and a half. We got really hungry and so tired.
We got home like near 8PM already. We asked for food delivery since we don't have energy to prepare and cook. We ate up, rest a little and hurriedly jumped on the bed to sleep. I slept straight from 9PM until the next day morning 8AM.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment