Sunday, February 04, 2007

late last night..

Yesterday was a Saturday, yohoo! half day off.. I went to work 9 in the morning and went back at home past 1 in the afternoon.. I was not that hungry so I decided to just jump on the bed while Shimaa is watching an Arabic TV series at the living room.. Later on I heard her having debates with her better half.. Then laughs, guess they were just doing some jokes and they are definitely fine..

I wake up like past 5o'clock.. I felt my tummy hungry and off I went to the kitchen to prepare myself some foods.. While I ate, I watched a movie.. It was Nicholas Cage in 'National Treasure'.. I find it interesting since it has some elements of treasure hunting, deciphering codes and historical.. but hell, its a fiction I know.. I finished the movie and head back again to the bed.. snooze some more!

I get to my senses when Shimaa arrived from work.. It was past 9 in the evening and I can not sleep much since I practically slept the whole day.. I checked on my phonebook list and called some people.. Ahmed called me, asking where the hell I've been in the past month, had been I busy with something or someone? well, he hit bits of it..

Hussein also called and played some nasty jokes that I don't like.. I dropped the phone on his face.. Hassan, Aneed's cousin also called me asking who the hell am I.. geez! he dunno me.. hahaha! I told him call back again when he knows me already.. after several minutes he called me again and he confirmed that he knows me.. Naush also called, asking my whereabouts.. I said am still alive and kicking so there's no worries..

Yousef, UAE National Team player for American Rugby Football came to see me around 11 in the evening while I watched TV right after doing the dishes.. I asked him to wait for me down the building.. we drive around and grab some juice from some cafeteria.. He send me home 12:16AM after some rounds in my area..

No comments:

Post a Comment