Thursday, March 01, 2007

02/26/07

today is the last Monday of February.. damn! 2 more days and March na.. kainis! bday ko na.. ops, speaking of bday, today is Majed's bday.. ngak di ko sya n-greet kc I got no internet connection.. the server got virus and Etisalat is having a hardtime on net connections due to the newly lunched telecommunication company du.. hay naku, buhay nga nmn.. business is business dude!

so the whole day, I mind my business doin' nothin.. got no work.. boss came in 3PM so 3 more hours and am out! hahaha! funny, but I really got bored making myself busy.. I answered puzzles from the newspapers and read tons of nonesense news..

6PM sharp, am off! Jen came at the office to pick me up.. we will walk going her home.. but before heading to her house, we stopped by the nearest cafeteria to grab some burger bites and fries too! I had tea w/ milk while Jen had coffee w/ milk.. when we got our tummies full, we started slowly walking.. we talk and laugh too much that we just lost what we eat.. buti n lng me dala p kong junk foods! hehehe, kumakain uli kme while we are walking..

I was suppose to come back to my place but Jen insisted that I should just sleep over.. so sige, sleep over ang lola mo.. mejo pagod kme but we still manage to talk to some people at their house.. maya-maya me nagyayang mag-inom.. ngek! lasing lng kya ako nung weekends! hanggang last Friday night me hang-over pa kaya ako! I just had one shot, pkikisama.. then konting kwento p, then I jumped to bed na.. antok n talaga eh!