I wake up 12NN.. my phone was ringing, it was my sister.. she told me to get my ass off immediately at her home for we will call home [Makati City, Philippines] before we had fun.. I had my ass in her front door in 30 minutes.. she let me in and made that call.. I browsed on her computer while waiting for them to dress up and go to the activity meeting place in front of Dubai Court.. we waited not so long before we departed going to the desert..I had really fun at sand & dune bashing.. everyone was shouting and I was laughing, enjoying and having fun while I had the camera recorder on my right hand.. hell, I was a bit afraid the first time since I didn't have seatbelt on my body.. but when I started to felt comfortable, all went off.. I just enjoyed..
we arrived at the desert camp right after bashing high and enormous dunes.. I got really hungry from laughing too much! while I patiently waited for the meal to be ready, I made myself busy and I went and fell in line to get my henna on my body.. after not so long waiting in que, I had mine in my right arm.. a flower, a lovely one.. as the liquid dried on my skin, I felt my skin a bit burning.. never mind, I got more hungry than entertain the pain that I was having..
I went in some que of lines to get my food too.. hell! I got more hungry.. thanks.. I had my plate with lots of vegetable.. and meat and others I don't know.. after the meal, a belly dancer entertained people and people really got their mouths opened just watching the girl..
we drove back to the meeting place and my sister dropped me home/office.. that concluded the fun day!
