for number 1 reason: I had skipped work for 2 days (mon & tues) that means salary deduction! but hell, I had never been getting my salary on time.. so, who cares!
second reason: I ate and talked pretending I can take all that guy had been telling about.. I had never been more pissed off in my whole lifetime! after meal, I wished I can smoke a whole packet of cigarrete, make my heart beat normal and get my blood down from soaring so high.. but hell, I need to be more patient and smile even I don't like it anymore.. they even say: 'If you can not beat the enemy, play even!' one-hell-good-advice.. I never felt bad after that.. I played along, pretending I was never pissed off.. I took every favor that I could get from that chauvinist-pig guy!
third reason: there was no reason for me not to greet & meet Mousa in the flesh.. Mousa had been so nice to me even when I fucked his mind for one-damn-impossible favor.. but all's well that ends well.. after the Orange guy dropped me & Mai at the Taxi Stand, I asked Mousa to picked us off and show us around..
reason number 4: I met 'Kabayan' through a foreign person.. I ate chocolate at their shop, hell I needed to stop eating or I will get my back in a hospital bed.. I met a little cute lady too.. she is a darling and when I had her in my arms, she never wanted to go back to her mom.. hmm-- I will have one like her in the future..
5. I wanna still help but I can't. I compromised to much. Mousa for instant, he drove around just to find where the fuckin' place I had been.. he bought some alcohol for us to consume, I never asked for it but he insisted.. and lastly, Mai's caprises to drive her to Mussafah to see HoneyLou.. I got no choice but to persuade Mousa, good thing he is nice.. but I know he got a bit pissed off too 'coz he planned for us to sit at his place that night and talk.. that was the first time we had met for-Godness-sake!
6th reason: I had time to reminisce [help for some damn spelling! haha]. When we dropped Mai off at Mussafah, Mousa & I drove the streets to find some cork screw opener for a bottle of red wine.. we went every where but we never got the luck to find one.. what can I expect? we were in an Arab country where alcohol & drinking is prohobited.. Mousa's patience wore off, we parked and he got the bottle neck broken.. spilled alcohol smelled the air, we need to drive off a bit far before we drink.. we parked in some parking space.. we settled, smoked cigarette and drink wine.. I did see some stars and we talked about this and that.. he got some sense of humor, thank God for that..
reason#7: I had a place to stay for the night. Mousa invited us to come over his place after Mai's appointment at Mussafah finished.. I felt chills while we waited for her down the building where we left her a little earlier.. my head spins a bit 'coz of the wine..
8th & last reason: I guess I found Mr. Right!
