Hah.. 9 hours of work had past.. such boring and lazy day..
Mai still sit with me at the office.. She wanna go to her home at Al Ain but we got some little problems.. damn, both of us got no money! hahaha.. how the hell can we make it to Al Ain.. I only got 60dirhams on my pocket and she got hell, 10dirhams! just enough to buy 1 packet of Marlboro Lights..
Off we came out of the office.. she called a certain Mr. Ahmad, an Irani guy to who she can borrow some money to add up for our transportation allowance.. the guy get us from the office building and sent us off to Bur Dubai bus station.. we need to catch the last bus going to Al Ain..
the bus departed around 11o'clock in the evening and we reached Al Ain around 1o'clock in the morning.. monday already, Mar19
as I walked the silent streets of Al Ain, I felt the same feeling I got when I used to stay at my father's farm in the Philippines.. the air was so breezy.. a bit cold or really cold that I had to put on my hat to cover my shaking ears.. we walked some distance from the Al Ain bus station to look for some bread and coffee to eat before we finally snooze off and go ahead to Abu Dhabi the next morning..
my sister & Jen didn't know that I just disappeared from Dubai like that.. some people knows I was in Al Ain [Mousa, Khalid, Naz & Saif]..
