Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mar19: conquering Abu Dhabi

I never had so much fun in Al Ain since I just slept over there at Mai's little castle.. as soon as I wake up the following morning, I heard the singing birds, I smelled the fresh air breeze with some scent of trees.. duh-- so much for imagining some things.. off I went to the bathroom to take some shower.. fixed myself, dried my hair and even iron it..

damn, got no decent dress but a pair of jeans, a sleeveless black tank top but thank you Adidas, I did not forgot to bring my so vintage jacket.. it can cover my limbs in case someone will check me while walking the streets of Abu Dhabi..

as usual, Mai got late for her interview.. we had lunch-interview with the Orange shops/stalls owner in A.D. I hate that freakin' guy! he looked at me from head to toes just like I am a meat, ready to eat! then he told me, girls should not wear like that.. he even commented on my nearly-fading henna that I got when I went Safari Desert..

he told me not to do this and that.. do this and do that.. hell! he nagged more than my Mom.. and mind you, not even my mom tell me what to do and not to do.. she knows that I am grown up already and I can decide on my own..

and what really fucked my mind? when he discussed about RELIGION.. I don't have anything against Islam, in fact I wanna be a Muslim someday.. but I hated him instantly when he sounds that he is above any man in the world.. fuck him, I hate him big time!