I dreaded the minutes as soon as the clock ticks 12o'clock in the morning.. hell, its my birthday already.. everything was new for me.. it was the first time in my life to celebrate my day alone, away from my family & friends.. I made it looked like just one of the same ordinary day.. work day for me.. though people greet me, I did not feel special, like the way I always feel in my homeland..
after work, Jen pursuaded me to go with her in Al Qouz, my cousins' accomodation & work.. I guess something was coming up.. when I got there, they greeted me as usual.. I said my appreciation and smiled too much.. my brother-in-law cooked some foods for us.. he even initiated to celebrate my birthday.. he asked me how I wanted to make it, I told them anything goes..
they ordered 8 bottles of whiskey, they called every living soul in the compound and invited them to sit & drink along.. we laughed, to much laughing.. we had some arguments, we debated and still we ate and drink until we all get drunk..
I slept 4AM, 9Mar.. I wake up near noon, and again we started drinking again and again and again..
anything I wished, they granted.. I asked for some ice cream, they had it for me.. they all loved me.. thank God for such blessing.. that was the first best birthda ever away from my country!
