last night, we watched a horror Filipino flick Shake Rattle & Roll 2k5 at home with my housemates.. instead of getting scared, we all went giggling.. its like Scary Movie, a local copycat..
as the clock ticks midnight, I greeted Rami a happy birthday wishes via SMS.. Mykel, another friend, also called me to inform the celebration for Rami's birthday.. as soon as he hanged up, Rami called me too..
minutes after I finished my sandwich and coffe midnight snack, Kim, my roommate, invited me to go out with her and May, also a roommate, to the beach to take in some air with her local friends.. so I changed my cheerleader's super mini-skirt to my beige Human jeans.. pulled some dirhams in my pocket, grabbed my mobile and my beach slippers and off we went..
Jamal, Hassan's friend, picked us up from our house and we drived like near half an hour going to a stony corniche at Sharjah.. there I met Ali, Khalid and Hassan, Kim's BF.. oh my God! the wind is so hard that gave me goose bumps on my stomach.. the guys are fishing.. they kept on joking since they just got one fish for the duration of 6 hours fishing.. the guys decided to change place since fishes now are real clever, they are staying away from people who wanted to catch them.. when we saw a nice place to get some more fishes, the guys prepared the picnic mat, put down the portable chairs and as weel as the pig out foods..
Hassan decided to take pictures of us, one by one since he will be creatiung an album for our new friendship.. minutes passed by, I smoked cigarette 'coz the wind is really killin' me! I also noticed the car's shield got fog.. wheaw, winter is really coming so near.. after the guys collected several fishes, we asked Hassan and Jamal to take us home.. as we are driving back, the guys decided to drop by first to get hubbly bubbly or Shisha..
we went at the Corniche near our place and spend an hour there.. we talked, joked and planned of getting together again some time to camp at Hatta.. they scheduled it when our off would be.. we went home 5 in the morning..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment