it was past 7 o'clock when I got home last night from an hour waiting in a bus stop.. gosh! I was so hungry and got bored waiting.. as soon as I step at the villa, I immediately look for my missing slippers and prepared something to eat..
when I was about to finish my lunch cum dinner, I saw people preparing to have a drunkin' session.. to excuse myself from drinking too much last night, I invited people to go with me for a jog at Al Muteena Park.. they also agreed and they also wanna escape being drunk!
we walk-jog at the park.. people [other nationalities i.e. Indian, Pakistani, even UAE nationals] kept on lookin' at us! I think it was not usual for them seeing girls running wearing sports shorts and real ready to get sweat. I jog for 5 minutes straight after walking-jogging-running along the park.. we got tired, breathe in some fresh air, drink water and decided to go back to the house..
got back.. still drink some more water.. tell people stories.. drink some, debated, argued.. drink coffee and sleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment