Saturday, October 21, 2006

freakin' Wednesday

I wake up early to prepare to go to work. I patiently waited to get my cue on the busy bathroom. After taking a bath, I prepared my sandwich to be packed at my cutie-little Victoria Secret bag. I don't care if it is still Ramadan. I will just make sure that no one will see me while I eat my sandwich. Not eating for the whole day makes me a bit sick later in the evening. I was done doing every thing that I needed. I fixed my hair, put some oil in it. Put cream on my face, lipgloss and a little blush on.

Off I went, Kim actually offered me to eat a decent meal first before I go. I just refused and told her I will have it later. I waited for a bus to come, I think near half an hour I was standing there. People passing by take a look at me. Some offered me a ride, I was just afraid to just hop in on someone I don't know.

15 minutes later after I hopped on the bus, I arrived at the office already just to get the biggest jerkiness I ever done. Damn! I forgot my keys. How the hell I would get in to my office! I decided fast, and just went back to the bus stop and head my way home.

Kim, one of my housemates, was really shocked that I came back as soon as I went out of our house door. I smilingly told her that I felt hungry that's why I came back immediately. Fact is, we really laughed on my blooper!

No comments:

Post a Comment