someone told me my fortunes around past midnight, October17, yesterday:
I will stay at the company where I work for 3 years!
[meaning I will finish the contract that I will sign..]
I am enjoying at my job. [which is actually true.. though boring!]
I still love the one that I left at my home country. [ahem, which one??]
The guy I had my previous relationship got plans to get married (December to February)
[real.. my Ex me told me bout it.. they will be getting married December]
I got plans to go home for a visit (December or January)
[yeah, yeah, yeah! tickets sponsored by Jass! hahahaha]
I am not yet decided/serious about my relationship now
[true..]
I am allowed to play around.. just up to 2 boyfriends is the limit allowable..
[gosh.. who would be the lucky number 2? hehehe]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment