Friday, October 13, 2006

whole day nothingness..

Alvin [one of my housemate in the villa], went with me at the office yesterday. He got easily bored when he is not doing anything. He decided to come with me so he could check job vacancies online. He browsed some websites, check e-mail, and even hanged out at Friendster!

I reprimanded him. He stopped for quite some time. Mid in the afternoon, two guys came in at the office. They are looking for a job. A job which I actually occupied already. I just asked for a copy of his CV hoping that I could recommend him to colleagues here in the office vicinity. They asked for my business card so I gave each of them one in case they wanna give me a call to ask something.

We talked a lot about their whereabouts here in Dubai. Why they went in here? Why they left people they love from Iraq? How did they get here? Until I found out that they are under a Visit Visa and they actually paid too much just for the visa.

When they left, Alvin continued doing the computer. I showed him videos from YouTube and we spent all the rest of our t ime watching soap operas from the Philippines. We went off past 6 in the evening and spent half an hour waiting for the bus. The time we reached home, we are real hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment