Saturday, October 14, 2006

girls get away

Yesterday was a Friday. Holiday for all the people working. Early afternoon, my sister asked me to accompany her going back to City Centre. The lady from Al Ghurair Exchange made a huge mistake of giving my sister excessive money. How did they find it out? I got no clue, even an idea. Maybe they got some hidden camera.

After things were settled, we drive to visit my cousins at Al Quoz. We had the car washed for free too! Cool. We ate our dinner there. We shared fried chicken, sopas, vegetables and qubz. We drink soda. We rested for a while and off we went! As we drive going to Al Ghurair Mall, my boyfriend gave me a brief call. Since he was being interrupted by his incoming call, he promised to gave me a call back. My sister will be meeting a client. [Duh? work during holidays?] While we are still waiting for that client, we browsed an electronic shop where we check some stuffs.

We picked Peter last before we go home straight. When I entered the villa, I gave my mahal a call, as I promised earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment