Monday, October 02, 2006

something new..

I went home last night, near 8 o'clock. I had hard time catching my breath on my way to the nearest bus stop. Whew, guess I am getting heavier as time passed by and by eating too much [though it is Ramadan, hehehe..]

When I get to the house, nobody's home! Sad, 'coz I am really hungry! I had my fasting for the whole day. I saw some junk foods above the ref, I grabbed it with a bottle of water. Duh- fasting is over already, I need to eat some more. After eating, still no one came home. My sister gave me a call saying I need to claim the liqour that they asked to be delivered. Since I got no choice, I was the one to get it from the "Kabayan" who is driving a Mitsu Outlander.

I kept all the mess that I left, put things in proper order and after, I dived to my bed. As soon as the housemates appeared at the doorstep, the house became so noisy and lively again. They cooked food and after 2 hours, I had something in my tummy.

My "mahal" gave me a call before I real went to crash my bed. He said he is angry since my mobile is unreachable. I defended myself by saying our place got not so nice Etisalat signal. I think deadspot. We talked for like near half an hour. He is just checking on me, asking how my day was. We laughed a lot since he loves cracking jokes, the likes that a Pakistani licked my hand [whoah, real licked it!]. I am supposed to be pissed off but I was not. I just laugh with him. He again tell me 'bout Indianos, how he hate 'em. He is actually telling me to move in with him in his house due the reason that I am not reachable via mobile. He was kidding me that he is just around the area, which I didn't believe 'coz if he is really in Dubai, he will not hesitate to see me just to say hi.

Our conversation ended due that I need to brush my teeth and he was being needed by his friend. He promised to give me a call before he will hit his pillows but he didn't keep his words.

Hmmm.. I guess even he didn't keep his promise, I am still thankful. He makes me grin, smile and laugh. He really makes me feel I am real special. He always checks on me. Its as if the 50 kilometers between us is like long distance already. I appreciate him as he appreciates me.

FYI: He calls me "mahal ko" and "mahal".. Sweet isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment