I spent four hours at work yesterday. Doin' almost nothin'. Browsing lots of web pages, chat with my friends over YM. Go check and updated my blogs, profiles online..
Saleh called, informing me that he will be coming to see me, to get me from my office and we will go play billiards at Marhaba Billiards & Cafe along Al Maktum Road. Near 3 o'clock, he instructed me to go down at my office building to meet him. So I did as what I have been told. We went in and play some. One of the establishment staff, go and play with him as I was attending to my mobile.
My boyfriend gave me a ring. Asking how am I, how my day was, where am I. I can't deny that I am in a billiards since he could hear the cue ball. He told me that he was in Sharjah that moment . He was just waiting for me to tell him that I wanna see him that very moment. He was just waiting for my instruction and he will also do what he has been told, since he was just near my place then, not the 130 kilometers far away from me. He asked me which place is that in Dubai and I told him how he could get there.
As soon as Saleh learned that my boyfriend is coming to see me at the establishment, meaning he would play with me too, he just finished his game and off he went! Very ungentleman! He just left me like that. He do not have the balls to see my BF face to face and give me to him! HUH.. such brat attitude..
Since I was left behind alone, I decided to walk along Al Maktum Road for Hamada to see me easily. I gave him a call informing that he might see me walking wearing my cap on. Incidently, I saw my sister's car approaching. She will be going home. I tried to hide myself and Hamada just saw the glimpse of me. It was like 2 cars in between of them.
My mahal instructed me to stay where I am and he will just go and take a turn. I was so mad with Saleh that very moment and he got the guts to give me a call. If he is mad, better tell me! The hell. I just smiled when suddenly, Hamada put down his shield in front of me. I was absentminded since I was getting red because I was mad.
I showed him the way going to the Billiard & Cafe. We played 2 games. I didn't win due that I was still pre-occupied with mt furiousness. After paying for our half an hour game of billiards, He decided to play some touch-screen games. The likes of cards and puzzles. We play 'til we ran out of time.
We take off. He send me home without a kiss. Its Ramadan so its haram. He will be back to Sharjah to see and check some car parts for his broken Mustang. He promised to see me after the first day of Eid and he will kiss me then, not yet now..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment