I wake up very late today. I slept too much since I got drunk last night and had that very scary conversations with people.
After I had my meal and take a bath, I went to my sister's office to keep her company. I checked mails at her boss' computer. Haha! I browsed every web pages I fancy. I even had a cup of coffee before we went off to go home.
On our way home, Hassan gave me a call. Telling he wanna see me. I told him I am on my way going home. After our conversation, my sister asked to me call May & Kim and invite them to go to Jumeirah to walk. swim or something. Off We went to Jumeirah to take a dip. I wear my bikinis and flaunt my body. I don't care if I am getting more weight as days passed by. Michael, May and I went to the seashore to test the water. We find it cool so we stay at the water for near an hour. People are staring at us when we went off the water. Michael is really a 'macho' seeing him holding hands with two hot chicks. Men drooled!
we decided to dried ourselves beside my sister's car which people noticed due to noisy and loud music. I stand there wearing my bikinis and people just can't keep their eyes off but to stare at me and at us. We played songs like the ones they play at bars and discos. we are free to do anything we do since it is a free country. we dance dance and sing sing like we own the place or like we are the only human beings existed. We got the loads of it and decided to head back to the house.
We arrived at home. Seeing Hassan's car parked outside. I came to approach him. We had discussions. I made him mad and got his blood pressure soar. I don't know what to do. He scared the hell out of me. My heart palpitated and got scared for myself also. He fainted! Well, I know some first aid for this case. I did it and he came to consiousness. i asked what he needed. He told me water. I ran to the villa and got him some water. I went off the house with Kim and alvin, a nurse.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment