Friday, November 24, 2006

23rd birthday ni Tien

I spent 6-9AM sleeping, washed my dirty clothes, eat my weekend meals with the housemates, cleared up all the dishes, planned to go to a net cafe but was not materialized since I talked with my sister and Kuya Peter. We discussed about my previous decision on moving out. They are indirectly asking me to go back the house since all the housemates are worried on me. My sister cried and I can not helped but cry too. I don't like seeing my sister cry.

I moved out for some reasons. It's not that I am avoiding my sister's pieces of advice on my whereabouts, going out on date with some foreign people who I don't know and who I am not suppose to trust.

Yeah, maybe I am a real rebel. This decision is real hard for me, I will sacrifice as much as I can. I need to face it for I think it would make me a better me. Independent and I wish to become more street smart ass. I don't have salary for 3 months already. Basically, I am money less. So, how the hell would I survive?

Later that night, I decided to go with JR for a walk in Al Muteena Park. We shared lots of our life stories and experiences over his pack of Esse Lights. We later on decided on drink Tsai from a Lebanese restaurant opposite Sheraton Deira and beside Embassy Suites. We were sharing cup of tea with milk and I was sending SMS to Naz when out of the blue someone is calling me. It was Hamada. What the hell? So we talked. He asked me where I was that very moment. I told him I was outside having tea I invited him to share it with me. I asked him back where the hell he is and why he gave me a call. I told him that I thought he forgot me already why all of the sudden he gave me a call saying he wanted to see me. He told me he just got back two days ago from his London travel. I gave him road instructions and near an hour past midnight he appeared before me with his friend who works for the Ministry of Health, Fujairah. We exchanged talks. He often asked me to keep my face near since he whispers some questions. The second time I had my face near him, he gave me a kiss on my cheek. When JR stood up to pay our tea, Hamada asked me who JR really is. I told him he is my housemate, which is true. I asked him why, he was just assuring things since JR looked at him when he told me "Mahali, miss na miss kita." Do I detect jealousy? Hell, guess am just a trophy for him that he could present anytime his friends are around. It bothers me that two of his friends met me already after being introduced that I am his girl. He speaks Tagalog good now. After such talks and laughs, we decided to part ways. They are heading to Al Mina hotel in Bur Dubai where they will spent the rest of the night. I told him that we will head our way but he insisted to drop us to Al Baraha. I didn't acted against it since I know that it would be a big deal for him. After I went out his car, his friend went back in the passenger seat and JR started walking facing the way going to the villa, Hamada hold my hands, hugged me and gave me a brief kiss on the mouth.

What a hell of a night! It's as if nothing happened between the two of us. He left me hanging alone when I decided dating again. After two months, he just came back like that? Am confused. I can not keep two relationships at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment