Whereabouts101
whereabout postings.. activities.. crazyness.. nothingness.. it includes bloopers also!
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Fever and Migraine Day
> hell I hated it so much! I spent all my day & night lying on my bunk.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Archives
►
2008
(12)
►
June
(4)
►
March
(7)
►
January
(1)
►
2007
(37)
►
December
(2)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(3)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(9)
▼
2006
(62)
►
December
(10)
▼
November
(29)
adam's apple!
mass
he will call me back.
23rd birthday ni Tien
to my sister's place.
So help me God..
drink some..
Fever and Migraine Day
The So-Called House Blessings
a farewell kiss.
weekend itenerary
got no plans going to work later
I again slept near 2.
The hell!
Night Roadtrip Getaway
hell I need to do it!
A Day with a bit of Craziness
A Usual Rest Day
An OverNight Swimming with Friends
A Cup-of-Coffee Date with Naz from Yahoo!360
boring!
A not so efficient work from me.
I got home past 2o'clock in the afternoon.
Go to work for half a day.
I am really happy for them.
office stuffs
WHAT TO DO? go out with who?
I finally snoozed off 2 in the dawn.
I will not go and so on and so forth.
►
October
(17)
►
September
(6)
Visited Links
My Multiply Homepage
My Blog List
No comments:
Post a Comment