Thursday, November 23, 2006

to my sister's place.

Naz went to my place to see me. Hell! He was wearing his Kandoura. Made me feel a bit reserved. I never hugged and kissed him as a greeting which he actually gave comment on. We talked after having long sleepy debate the previous days.

I was actually waiting for my sister to get home so I could bid my goodbye and off will I go to my new place. We had been waiting for like half an hour when we again debated on why can't he just send me there. I elaborated the fact that I need to talk to my sister first before I go and head my way. He understood my point but still insisted that he will be the one to take me to my new place.

Ate Jen helped me brought out my things. I introduced her to Naz. They just exchanged greetings and smiles. I went back home again to meet my sister. She said her goodbyes and take cares.

When I got back to Naz, he was talking with a lady on his mobile. They talked Arabic and sometimes, he spoke in English too. They've been talking for the whole duration of driving 'til we got ourselves in Sharjah. He after told me that he spoke in English so I could understand.

Naz bought some foods for us to bring on our barbeque date. We drove off Sharjah desert. We found one suitable place to stay. We brought out our stuffs. We had blanket, chair, water, and the foods. We started to fire coal for our barbeque. I picked some twigs for a bonfire later on. Naz joined me so we could get as much as we can to stand the later cold night. We started to grill our food, while cooking, Naz didn't stop making me eat fruits. He got strawberries and bananas from the supermarket. When the meat was ready, we ate while talking 'bout this and that.

We talked too much and had near two-hour nap and we woke up near 5 o'clock in the morning. We decided to pack our things up. Went inside the car to get ourselves from the coldness outside. We were trembling but we still manage to giggle and laugh. He send me to my new place but I before I let him drive going his place at Khor Fakkan, I asked him to send me to my sister's place.

No comments:

Post a Comment