Wednesday, November 22, 2006

So help me God..

I went off the office at half an hour past six o'clock. I met Mr. Sherif, IT & Export Manager of Dash Gulf Trading LLC, when I was going down the building thru the lift. We talked brief. He told me they are looking for a secretary in their office. He gave me his business card after refusing his offer to drop me near my place.

I walked home, still sorting things out. Whether to do it or not to do it. When I reached home, I looked for my luggage bag under Ann's bunk. I started to fix my clothes, dumped it on my bag and cleared everything in my closet. I will move out the next day.

Why would I wait for things to happen if I could make it happen myself? Why would I wait for the inevitable? Am I just afraid to face the reality? I would be alone somehow.. I will just make sure to myself that I will survive my decision to have it my way. So help me God..

No comments:

Post a Comment