Saturday, November 04, 2006
I got home past 2o'clock in the afternoon.
As I am heading my way going to the bus stop where I usually wait for a bus, 2 guys give me horn intending an offer to drive me home. I was nearly jump inside the car of the 3rd guy, who was really insistent on sending me home. He was a cutie though. He drives a sportcar and wearing a green shirt. I never got his name due that I just smiled his way and continue walking. I waited like half an hour in the bus stop. I had a little regret that I never grab the offer of the last guy to send me home. A Lebanese guy in the bus stand offer me to have a meal with him. He would be actually offering me a Lebanese meal. I courteously replied no. He was bugging me already. Telling me I could go swimming with him, go for a mall stroll since he lives near Reef Mall and so on and so forth. Good thing, the bus that he was waiting for arrived. I breathe normal after that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment