Fact is, I never went out to any of the 3 activities that I should be attending. I got home near 8 in the evening. My sister insisted me to come to my cousin's birtday celebration in Al Quoz. I didn't get any feedback from Rami if we are getting together. May, Kim and Hassan didn't give me a call
since we talked prior that they will pick me up from the office. Even Hamada didn't give any sign that he will be seeing me.
So off I went to my cousin's place with my sister, Jen, Alvin and his cousin, Wilson. When we get there, I made the usual courtesy call to all my cousins saying hi and hello and then to their co-workers. They got lots of yummy foods: grilled fish, fried pork meat. They serve lots of soda, and alcoholic drinks. I am the one who stand in as bar girl/shor girl [my cousins should pay me! it's my part time job]. I had 3 to 5 shots of whisky and I stopped drinking. I need to serve them drinks, not get drunk with them.
My cousins introduced me to Dennis, the heir of a Hacienda somewhere in Nueva Ecija. I am not that convinced though but I played along. My cousins build his image up to me. Telling me he would be a better boyfriend than the former one that I left behind in our country. He talked the usual hello-how-are-you things. He didn't talk a lot. We usually conversing if it is his turn to take a whisky shot. I offered him the glass with water as chaser.
I slept at my cousin's room together with my sister and Jen. We haven't sleep well since everytime people open the room's door, we are all gets wake up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment