Wednesday, November 15, 2006

got no plans going to work later

Naz picked me up at home to drive out going to nowhere. He is mad and I am equally sad. We went to Jumeirah Open Beach. The ambiance was so nice there. We were just contented walking along the seashore holding hands. We look for a nice place to sit in when we got tired. We talk, talk, talk.. We draw things on the sand..

We felt our tummies complaining and Naz told me he was craving for some pizza. Off we went to Al Rigga to get some from PizzaHut. He had left me alone at the car for like near half an hour. When he finally got back, he told me that he had a conversation with the crew at the fastfood teling that his girl might be taken away by some guy since he had left me all alone in his car. I just smiled and gave him a smack.

We drive to Al Mamzar Beach, this time the opposite side which actually overlooking the Dubai part of UAE. We looked over for a nice place to stay. We went off the car, I was carrying the pizza box and the soda, be grabbed it from me since he was telling me I am a lady, I should not be carrying heavy things. He was carrying a blanket which I know is heavy also, I insisted on carrying the sodas and he let me with a condition that I should be holding his hand while we walk. We put things in order before to dived to the blanket sitting indian style. We're goofing around while eating. Telling funny things like this and that. He wanted to walk on waters as I wanted to fly and soar to the skies. He made me eat 2 slices of pizza. My! I had hard time to do it. I was actually cheating him since from time to time I offered him some bite which he didn't refuse.

After having enough for our dinner, we laid our aching backs on the blanket. Still thinking silly about the stars and the moon. Why like this and like that.. He suddenly got silent having his head on my lap. He was sleeping! He cheated on me! I can't move much and I don't wanna move knowing that he might wake up. I wanna give him some peace for minutes since he drives 2 hours from his place, Khor Fakkan, going to mine, Dubai. I even had a 5 minute nap for he was sleeping near half an hour already. He woke up and he don't wanna believe me that he slept from some minutes. We were getting cold, though we are both wearing long walking shorts, he got double sweats, long sleeves and I got my jacket. we decided to jump to his car, relax and listen to some songs.

We drive some more. We passed by the main road near my place but he didn't make any turn, instead he head his way after asking me if I feel sleepy already. It was around 5 in the morning already. we went near the Corniche. We parked there and talk some more telling things about people who passed by us.

I told him that I got no plans going to work later. I asked him if he got plans. He got quiet for some time and arrange things in his mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment