Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I finally snoozed off 2 in the dawn.

Saleh picked me up at the office around 6 in the evening. I dunno what the hell he got and he remembers me after the big word war that we had the previous time.

We went first to some Shisha shop in Deira. He got some hubbly bubbly while I had my Banana Shake. Bad thing is that I don't like the taste of Honey in my shake. Made me nearly choke. we stayed there for near half an hour watching Arabic Music Video channels.

After, Saleh went to his friend, Omar, who I met months ago, to get something. I waited for like quarter an hour. I got really realy bored that I nearly went down the car and call a cab. I just make myself busy scanning all the music he got.

Alas, I asked him to drop me off my house but he insisted that I will accompany him going to Burjuman. I thought we are going to visit Prof. Kass from Dubai Women's College. I guessed wrong, since we head for Dome, a coffee shop located at the ground floor Burjuman Center. Finally, after ordering our Latte and a glass of water for me, his friend appeared. He seemed to be having fun shopping since he got 2 paper bags with him. He is from Germany but he lived his 13 years of life here in the U.A.E. we talked some and decided to part ways after checking some car in the Mercedez Benz showroom.

I again insisted for Saleh to send me home since I am really really bored. Again, I lose and I accompany her going to Karama to get his girlfriend. I waited paitienty at Al Attar Shopping Mall doing nothing but walk, walk, walk. I got really really bored and dialled some friends number on my mobile to keep my interest high. After near an hour waiting for then, they finally picked me up. I was nearly losing my home and I really wanna go home.

Last and final destination, Deira Corniche Public Cafeteria for him to show his girl around and again to have Shisha. I was yawning so bad and ate some sandwich to keep me alive. We met Ahmed, the owner of the pool we went months back, at the Corniche near Fish Market. He got lost on the road and he didn't make it to Deira Corniche. He told us that we could come to his house sometimes to relax. He informed us also that he would have plenty of time to spare starting on Sunday up to Wednesday this coming week.

I went home midnight, seeing my housemates having some night drink. I stayed for like an hour to tell/listen some stories. I finally snoozed off 2 in the dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment