Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I will not go and so on and so forth.

What a boring day to start a new month. Hell, 3 days more and its Jen's birthday already! Gosh, got no money yet to buy her a gift. Still, salaries are delayed and I am surprised by myself that i am still surviving despite it all.

Weekends is nearly coming once again. I dunno which activity to do. It's not that i don't have plans yet, it is just that I have 3 events/activities to attend to on Thursday night after a week-long boring office days.

* Rami's birthday celebration.
* Hassan & company's Hatta camping and Wadi Kameesh swim the day after.
* Hamada's TRY to go to Dubai. [to see me or what? not yet sure..]

I will have it cleared tonight. Which is and which is not. It would be hard for me to decide. There's lot of things to consider. People gave their conditions like Hassan wil not be coming if I will come, and vice versa for my condition, May's condition is that she will not be coming if Kim and I will not go and so on and so forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment