It is supposedly spent with Kim, May and their boyfriends and Hassan and Aziz. The activity didn't materialized since Hassan has been in the hospital in Abu Dhabi for his eye operation. He needs some more rest and we can not go out. One more, some miscommunication happened between the couples. The scenario left May drinking at home, hiding her feelings. I shared her the drink so she will not get drunk. I had received an earlier invitation from Khalid to have an overnight swimming with him and his friends at Jebel Ali Beach. Kaliwali, I need to attend with my friends first. So to cheer up May, I offered her to come with me. She agreed, but she already drink enough for her to get drunk. The feelings that she was hiding burst out. She was crying hysterically. That made me left worrying about her. I tried to get thru her BF's line and even Hassan, who is Jam's best friend. Got no clear communications with them.
Past ten in the evening, Khalid get me from home. He first asked, where are my friends. I told him, that May is drunk already and she can not make it anymore. I just left her resting from her drunkness and from crying too much. We drived 45 minutes and at last, we make it there. He drives his white Toyota 4wheel, with his Yamaha ATV motor bike at the back. It was cool! The ambiance is really relaxing. I had some Budwiser and Kebab. Rashid, Khalid's flight engineer, is crazy. He keeps on dancing and dancing. So I got no choice but to dance with them too. Khalid actually danced with me. Putting his arms around me as if saying "She's mine, hands off!" He asked me if I had experience riding an ATV. I told him just in the PS2. And God, he smiled like a kid. He offered me a ride and off we went along the seashore. He put my arms around his body for me to hold on to. He drives really fast that I got scared that my contact lenses will fly away.
After driving, we danced some more. Listen to lots of music, talk, eat and drink beer. After Khalid talk with his uncle, he grabbed my hand and we walk to the water to check if it is hot or cold so we could decide if we will go for a swim or what. We found out that its lukewarm. We agreed to take a dip. We went back to his car to change to swim suit. I had my 2 piece bikini swimsuit on me and he is wearing his surfing shorts. We walk hand in hand heading to the water. I am having difficulty walking since its so sandy. He thought I dunno how to swim. He offered to teach me. Fact is: I damn well know how to swim! So I played along, maybe its one of his way for us to keep on talking. He first taught me how to float. I can do it. He is just making an excuse for him to touch my body. We talked to much. He told me he likes me [well, I think another excuse to get me on the hot spot!] and he wants me to be his girlfriend. Now, I am positive that he is drunk! Must be the alcohol really.
After swimming, we went driving on the desert. He showed me around Jebel Ali beach, which actually has 4 great beaches. One is the entrance going to the Jebel Ali Palm. since its night, I can't see it well. Hell, I will wait 'til early later so I could see the view.
We came back to the camp to get shower. My bathing suit got dried on my body. We sit with his friends, joking and all. Deo, a Kabayan & friend of Ms. Alex & Christine [girlfriend of Rashid], told Khalid that he could see in his eyes that he is in love. I butt in: With who? And we all laugh. People are smoking. I had one too. Khalid is smoking and hell! He is just pretending that he knows how to do it. I just smiled at him when he looked at me.
past 6 in the morning, Khalid and I are driving going home. My home of course! He get me from there last night and he is supposed to send me back home too! On the duration of the travel, he is so quiet just lookin' at me. I guess he is also tired like I am since we didn't sleep all night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment