Friday, November 17, 2006

The So-Called House Blessings

I am at the villa exactly 12midnight. I saw my housemates gathered at the living room sharing drinks. I was obliged to join them since I was not around when the house blessing was conducted. There are lots of foods at the table. Anne and Alvin were singing some songs. Peter, Richard, Kim, JR are sitting at the living room listening to the songs and talking. I asked everyone how they are doin' they all told me they were fine. Cool, nothing much that I missed since I disappeared for 2 days and 3 nights.

After putting something on my stomach I joined the group drinking beer. The beer didn't last long, some of the guys got drunk already. I felt a bit tipsy so I decided to dive to my bed. Hell, I missed it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment