Monday, November 13, 2006

Night Roadtrip Getaway

Naz fetched me home at around 11 in the evening. We drive thru McDonald's in Sheikh Zayed Road to get some fries and burger. We are driving and eating going to nowhere. We drive and drive. We passed by IBN Batutta Mall, Jebel Ali Port and the last destination was in Ghantoot Resort before we take Emirates Road going back to Dubai. We drive endless as we talk and laugh to the maxx! We talked about everything and anything under the half moon.

He asked me if I feel sleepy from the long drive, I replied no. Off we went to Al Mamzar Beach to walk along the seashore. We walk hand in hand, talking 'bout the things around us. I hugged him as I promised and he hugged me back as he promised too. We are goofing around and laughing on most things we have around us.

We got cold from the wind and we decided to continue our conversations at the car. We got a bit hungry and we look for some sweets on his glove compartment. He offered me a candy, but it was not sweet so I give it to him. We ended up kissing before he sent me home at 6 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment